Saturday, August 18, 2018
Tax issues can come in a variety of ways. Each business can face tax liability and IRS problems if they receive an audit. AccuAlly can represent your business during tax audits and provide specialized tax solutions.
Each taxpayer or debtor has their own unique tax issues. AccuAlly is qualified to represent businesses and resolve any specific tax issues. Here are some of the most common tax issues that a business face:
- Back Taxes – These taxes accrue penalties after their due date. They are the most common form of tax debt.
- Tax Liens – Tax liens are the IRS’s right to claim earnings before other creditors when the property is sold.
- Tax Levy – This is the IRS’s legal right to seize property for unpaid taxes.
- Wage Garnishment – The IRS collects owed taxes directly from a taxpayer’s paycheck.
- Tax audit – An IRS tax audit is a review of your tax return in order to discover discrepancies and inaccuracies.
Questions? Get in touch with us!