Your Accounting Ally at the IRS Negotiation Table
We review your IRS debt and will match the tax relief programs that your business qualifies for. Having an experienced accounting ally at the IRS negotiation table allows you to survive the arbitration process efficiently and get back to running your business.
We work aggressively to help you achieve financial freedom
20 years industry experience helping small businesses with tax law
Effective assistance, less stress, and proven results every time
Expert IRS debt negotiators to defend your small business
Negotiating tax debt of all sizes is a specialty we have mastered. We know the processes, we know the tax laws, and we have years of experience negotiating with the IRS.
You are not defenseless against the IRS. The IRS Fresh Start Initiative makes it easier for you to lower or eliminate your tax debt. We’ll review all your financial records with a fine tooth comb to determine the best way to resolve tax liabilities and advocate on your behalf to secure the best potential resolution for your tax needs. At AccuAlly, we work aggressively to help you achieve financial freedom.
Debt relief is accomplished as your loans are reorganized to provide you with complete or partial debt relief through a combination of alternative methods. Debt relief may include:
- Rearranging your finances.
- Negotiate favorable terms with creditors.
- Extending your loan terms to manage your debt situation better.
Debt negotiators help you repair your debt so that you can reduce the debt burden and work to get rid of the debt. At Accually, our debt negotiators serve individuals and businesses operating within Fort Lauderdale, Boca Raton, and Deerfield Beach. We evaluate your financial condition, help you develop a budget, find debt reduction options for you, and also identify possible debt relief for those with low credit rates.
How Does Debt Negotiators Help Affect Your Credit
If you want to hold your head above water when you feel you’re drowning in debts, your credit score might be your last option. Your credit rating will help borrowers look at your credit and let them determine your loan offer, interest rates to charge, and if you are a credit risk. Your loan worth will be influenced based on your present financial condition and your debt management solutions.
Budgeting, having financial counseling, or a debt management strategy may not have a significant effect on your credit score. Still, it can also positively impact your long-term credit score and understand how to handle your money to stay out of debt.
Debt reduction options proffered by debt negotiators include debt consolidation credits, indebtedness arrangements, personnel insolvency, and bankruptcy register. Initially, negative consequences on your credit value would be these options. However, they help you increase your credit rating over time if you can get out of the debt and keep out of debt.
What Are The Available Relief Options?
There are several ways to reduce debt and stay debt-free. The ideal option for you depends on your personal and financial circumstances. Here are the standard debt negotiation techniques:
- Budgeting: Every month, you learn to prepare for your financial needs.
- Financial advice: Complimentary financial advice will help you design and formulating a strategy to properly handle your finances.
- Get a debt relief package: An informal deal for your lender to help you pay off your debt.
- Debt Consolidation: All your debts are consolidated so that you can only repay with manageable conditions each month.
- Mortgage Refinancing: Use a fresh home loan to consolidate the debts
- Debt Agreements: An alternative to insolvencies, debt contracts, or part 9 agreements is a formal agreement to pay off your debt with your creditors.
- Bankruptcy filing: As your final remedy, you cannot reimburse your debts and affect your assets and future credit needs for a long time.
Can A Debt Negotiator Help With Debt?
Our debt negotiator will help with your loans and debt. Our financial advisors may support you to achieve the following:
- Draft a budget.
- Identify what should and can’t be made available.
- Fix financial targets.
- Debt Management Plan established.
- Identify options for bankruptcy assistance.
- Identify and alter conduct that results in debt.
The AccuAlly Advantage
We work as your CFO without needing to employ a full-time accountant
We build personal relationships with your business as your
We remove the stress of accounting so you can focus on growing your business
Questions? Get in touch with us!